EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AND BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION
Pinnacle understands the importance of a comprehensive benefits package for both recruitment and retention of high-quality employees. We also understand the expenses and complex administrative aspects such a package entails for employers, especially for smaller businesses.
Pinnacle is able to provide and administer exceptional healthcare insurance coverage, often at costs below what many employers could achieve on their own. As a result, employees receive coverage in industries and situations where such benefits are either rare or prohibitively expensive. For employers, this results in increased employee retention and the kind of productivity that comes with committed, secure workers.
With our knowledge of the insurance and benefits industry, Pinnacle can find the most effective Benefits Package and tailor it to fit the needs of your business, and your employees.
Healthcare benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical plans
- Dental Insurance
- Group life and AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term Disability Insurance
- Maternity benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dependent Care
- Flex-spending Accounts
- Vision plan
- Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Self-Service Menu that allows employer/employee access to certain documents, account information and services 24/7
An effective benefits package requires maintenance and administration. Pinnacle streamlines this process by providing a single point of contact with your employees, a dedicated team that will focus on your account, and integration with our other services to eliminate redundant paperwork and processing time.
Benefits Administration includes:
- Employee Health Insurance and Benefits Enrollment
- Employee account management
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) administration
- COBRA administration
- Retirement services
- Leaves of Absence
- Compensation administration