Pinnacle was founded in 2000 to help employers increase profitability by reducing the cost and administrative workload of attracting and retaining quality employees. Pinnacle currently has clients in 32 states across a range of industries, from doctors and other health services to restaurants, financial organizations and light industrial companies. For almost a decade, Pinnacle has delivered superior solutions and services to small, medium, and large businesses.
Streamlining the cost associated with employee administration has always been the company's focus. Through our industry partners, Pinnacle offers clients the ability to provide competitive employee benefits characteristic of major corporations, at reduced rates. Pinnacle manages all aspects of Payroll administration, Employee Benefits, Workers' Compensation Coverage and Claims Administration and, through our HR services, can even assist with recruiting, selecting and hiring employees. Pinnacle stays current on all Federal, State, and Local regulations, reducing the time and effort required to deal with the increasingly complex administrative and legal regulatory environment surrounding employment and benefits.
Pinnacle contracts with nationally known insurance carriers and is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau. We're proud to say that we've never lost customers due to lack of service. With Pinnacle PEO Corporation, employers and employees win.
Browse our comprehensive services to see how Pinnacle can help your company streamline the processes and expenses related to employee administration.
Pinnacle PEO understands the importance of our services and the complex administrative aspects of these as they relate to your firm.
Our Core Values reflect our beliefs and we pledge to demonstrate these to you, our partners, and every day:
- Business Intelligence – Understanding our business relationship and aligning our business principles and priorities.
- Integrity – We will morally and ethically provide you with our product and services.
- Assurance – Providing and administering the essential tools of our business for our clients by consistently delivering a comprehensive suite of services.
- Innovation – Continuously aware of new laws, procedures, processes and products that are beneficial to our clients
- Balance - Possessing the ability to devote the time to family, friends and spirituality.